With the increasingly fierce market competition, efficient, fast and stable supply chain has become the basis of enterprise production and development, and supplier risk management and control is an extremely important part of the enterprise supply chain, which is bound to be related to its overall advantages in the supply chain, which is particularly important for foreign trade companies. Because foreign trade companies do not directly engage in production and manufacturing, all goods must be highly dependent on downstream suppliers, suppliers are the key components of the whole operation system of foreign trade companies. Because of the competition and interests of the industry, the risk of shifting suppliers is also urgently needed. How to select and manage suppliers successfully, grasp suppliers’dynamics in real time in the process of cooperation, and prevent and avoid the risks brought by suppliers to enterprises are the keys for foreign trade companies to gain their market position and overall competitive strength in the supplier chain.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient