Where Ki is the intraparticle diffusion constant (mg/g min0.5) and the intercept (C). Plotting Qt vs. t1/2 give straight line did not pass through the origin with Ki=0.74, 0.85 and 0.57 mg/g min0.5, (R2 = 0.53, 0.59, 0.73) as shown in fig.1b. The intercept values (film thickness) were 1.01, 0.71 and 1.03 for the sorption of Br.G, To.B and Tr.B. the boundary layer effect is high for Tr.B as a great value of C. The deviation exist in linear consists of two level (Moawed et el., 2014), the first level, the diffusion rate is high then, decreased with the time pass in the second level. The values of ki (1), ki (2) of these steps are (2.74, 0.089 mg g-1 min1/2) for Br.G, (2.65, 0.032 mg/g min1/2) for To.B and (1.35, 0.2 mg/g min1/2) for Tr.B. ki (2) always lower as active centers were blocked by adsorbed dye molecules. The first level is a transport step one after transfer the adsorbed solution into adsorbent, it is too fast step. The second level is equilibrium step which represents diffusion of adsorbate molecules from the external of the adsorbent into the pores of adsorbent molecules (Tran et el., 2017). Rate of diffusion of To.B > Br.G >Tr.B which mean ki dependent on the molecular size of dyes. The lighter molecule’s weight as To.B will diffuse faster in contract Tr.B which has heavier molecule’s weight. Larger ki, better adsorption mechanism which related to improved bonding between adsorbate molecules with adsorbent particles.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient