We are living in a money driven world, but what if someone told us that there is a kind of money which is not real, doesn’t have any physical existence and is not governed by any central authority. This forms the basic concept of what is called a “Cryptocurrency”. A cryptocurrency can be defined as a digital asset which uses strong cryptographic techniques for security purposes and can be used as an exchange medium like electronic money. Nowadays there are a lot of cryptocurrencies which are present in the market like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether etc., Bitcoin being the most highlighted. All these currencies are based on the concept of Blockchain. As the popularity for the digital currency (cryptocurrency) increased so did the market and financial environment for it. These are termed as the “Currency of the future”. The new gained popularity helped it to make its mark in the financial world and seeing the future potential in the crypto assets, many people started investing in it. Cryptocurrencies took the trading world by storm and become the new fad in the trading and market sector. As the result the prices of cryptocurrencies skyrocketed and before anyone could realize, investing in cryptocurrencies became the new infatuation of the society. With the constantly increasing share values the cryptocurrencies made their mark on the investment sector.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient