The meaning of vandalism according to the board’s dictionary is a form of criminal morality. Any act of defaming, polluting, or damaging public property is considered a vandalism. Vandalism is also known as a destructive behavior that is a habit of destroying public property and property of others. The word vandalism comes from the name of a tribe in Europe known as Vandalism. Typically, the phenomenon of vandalism is considered a form of crime, but in certain circumstances this vandalism is also a form of ritual crime committed by people who are dissatisfied with the state of society. The motive of vandalism is usually on the emotional aspect. This vandalism is regarded as a way of releasing anger or even a way to get rid of mere boredom. Although they are considered to be mild, but civil society and especially governments are forced to incur huge losses as a result of the vandalism.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient