The first industrial revolution began in Britain in late 18th century. It was a period when agriculture, rural societies became industrial and urban. The iron and textile industries, with the expansion of steam engine played a pivotal role in the industrial revolution. The second industrial revolution came in the end of 19th century which was marked as a period of brisk industrial development. It was distinguished by global use of machinery, construction of railroads, extensive iron and steel production, use of telegraph, steam engine, petroleum and electric energy. The first two industrial revolution made people wealthy and more civic. Then third industrial revolution came in the second half of the 20th century in which process became digital. It used electronics and information technology to regulate production. Now we are on the passage of high-tech mushrooming and social change that is Fourth Industrial Revolution. The fourth revolution is unfolding before our eyes. The new and old industry focus to become a bridge between creation method in order to empower their communication in real time.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient