Since the 17th century, English traders had been introduce in Malay Waters till the entered of the British European power came to be entirely obvious in Malaysia. British concerned about mainly economic and small concern in territorial control before the mid-19th-century. The British look toward southeast Asia for new resources after they were the most powerful coloniser in India. The Company’s desire increased by reason of the developing of the China trade in British ships for bases in the region. Different islands were used for this objective and the first constant procurement was Penang which hire from the Sultan of Kedah in 1786.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient