LOTF Vocabulary Sentences:
1) What did I do to cause this enmity in our friendship?
2) Until my science’s grade improves, my screen time privileges will be on hiatus.
3) Bob’s natural ebullience began to return.
4) He was guilty because the judge ignored the recrimination.
5) Finding parking is a vicissitude of city life.
6) When I nod my head it represented my tacit of an agreement.
7) In school, a blatant act can give you a detention.
8) Only a malevolent person will hurt a young child.
9) It is very rude to jeer at the opposing team during a game.
10) She is too outgoing to be ever accused of being demure.
11) The corpulent athlete was cut from the team.
12) I cannot compel to anything bad.13) During the night, I love to see the luminous stars in the sky.
14) Is that acrid smell in your house a trash can?