Many African Americans were forced out of their countries in the 1800s for varies reasons for example, discrimination, war, religious reasons, unemployment and food shortage. The first African Slaves arrived the United States of America in 1619. This was happening until the civil war ended in 1865 and the end of the civil war. Though technically the practice of slavery had ended, African Americans continued to endure harsh mistreatment and racism for the next 100 years, in the 1960’s preceding the civil right movement that took place in that decade. Ever since African Americans was freed from slavery we have fought against racial segregation and discriminations in the United States History shows however that despite the mistreatment and extreme racism supported by our government, African Americans attempt to assimilate into white America never ceased. Even though they were mistreated, African Americans continued to contribute, not only to the building of the United States of America but made a significant contribution to its defense. African Americans throughout American history have been working toward not only equal rights, but equal treatment.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient