MacIntyre (1998) reported that for anxious learners this feeling becomes” traumatic” because this feeling affects personality. Similarly, Horwitz et al (1986) pointed out to some “psycho-physiological symptoms” that are related with anxiety. Due to this feeling learners may experience apprehension; worry, even dread and also they have difficulty concentrating, become forgetful, sweat, and have palpitation. In addition, learners try to miss the class and postpone the homework. Andrade and Williams (2009) also claimed that, anxious learners may suffer from “rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, and excessive perspiration” and show some “psychological symptoms” like embarrassment, feelings of helplessness, fear, going blank”. Penny Ur (1996) argues that the speaking skill is the most important one since foreign language learners are most of all interested in becoming actual speakers of a language. Therefore, activities that develop learners’ speaking skills are an important part of a language course.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient