1. Prepare the track. Draw a thick line on soem white paper, making sure the ends of the line goes together. Use multiple pieces of paper if one is not big enough. The line should be around 3cm (1 inch) wide.
2. Tape the paper to the ground so the robot will not cause the paper to slip. The surface should have light color.
3. Upload the example, unplug USB and turn on power.
4. Place the robot on the track, so it is facing down the line.
5. After the starting screen, the robot will calibrate itself. It’ll wag around a few times, detecting the line.
6. The robot will start following the line. If everything goes OK, it’ll be continuously going around the track. If the robot goes off the line, see lineFollowConfig() for details about how to calibrate it.