In Malaysia, bricks are widely used as a raw material source for building material. Not everyone knows that in the making of brick use a very high energy consumption and can cause environmental pollution as the wall materials have great impact on the development of the building. To protect the nature from being pollute and to overcome the energy consumption, there are various ways should be taken to develop a new environment-friendly building material. One of the ways to protect the nature is produce an insulating material by using agriculture waste product or in other words from renewable resources such as wheat straw, oat straw and others. These agriculture waste have their own advantages as an insulating material due to their hollow structure, low density and have a great characteristics of heat insulation. Furthermore, the uses of straw not only solve the problem of straw as a waste product but is also help the building to be more comfortable during hot season. In this experiment, we will investigate the ability of the rice straw to become a new thermal insulation material. Therefore, to improve the rice straw thermal insulating properties and efficiencies, we will use hot-pressing due to its simple and efficient process.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient