I believe that workaholism can negatively affect workers for two reasons. To begin with, it may cause some health problems. It has been medically proven that workaholism in severe degrees for a long period of time has an increased risk to cause some diseases, such as hypertension, insomnia, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome. Another reason is that workaholism often affects personal relationships as workaholics are not usually able to spend enough time with their households. All in all, because of the two possible effects of workaholism including illnesses and family issues, I think that workaholism can lead to unfavorable consequences.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient