First and foremost, we need to know what is divorce? Oxford Dictionaries (2015) defines divorce as “the legal dissolution of marriage by a court or other competent body”. In this, lack of commitment and equality in the relationship, infidelity, marrying too young, and abuse may be the factors to be blamed for (Utah State University, 2015). According to the Philippine’s Solicitor General’s office, 9,117 petitions for annulment filed in 2010, women filed 61 percent of it. With the traditional mindset of the Philippines we are not yet ready for it even if the pro divorce has good points. The Divorce Bill would permit the individuals to be free of their unhappy and most of the time abusive marriages. But even though people should have the right to leave a bad marriage, divorce should not consider as an option or solution.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient