Family provides people with important relationships in their life. These relationships assist family members in learning how to relate to others and grow through the ability to communicate. Family relationships are not easy to uphold, therefore family members need to put effort into their relationships in order to advance family functionality. Group work, similar to a family, is a difficult collaboration that requires equal and valuable contribution from every member. The relations between family members determine the family’s overall success. Throughout the different types of family relationships, including marital, parent-child, and sibling, the parents prove to be an essential aide in the development of the relationships. Each type of relationship helps to better other relationships throughout the family. Learning to create and sustain one type of relationship helps to create and sustain other types of familial relationships. Family relationships require the parents to enhance the amount of cohesion, flexibility, and communication across each relationship to ensure family functionality.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient