Depression is a prevalent and a growing problem in today’s society. Psychologists have viewed depression as a “common mental disorder, characterized by persistent sadness and a loss of interest in activities that you normally enjoy, accompanied by an inability to carry out daily activities.” (Organization). According to world health organization it is estimated that more than 300 million people worldwide are living under some source of depression and the number will surely increase in the later years (Organization).Ideally, when people use social media on daily bases with their unconscious minds, they may easily fall into depression. However, researchers indicated that depression is a disorder which leads to feelings of hopelessness, loneliness, cyber bullying, and worthlessness. The Journal Computers in Human Behaviors conducted a study in 2014 in which they surveyed 1,787 members, ages between 19 and 32.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient