Corporate Social Responsibility is a term used to express a company’s effort to give back to the society. Organisations carry out Corporate Social Responsibility for the following reasons: 1. Positive social responsibility improves the public image of the organisation as well as its relationship with its customers. 2. A strong corporate social responsibility can increase an organisation’s chances of getting a news coverage thereby increasing its media presence. 3. CRS boost employee engagement. Naturally, productive personnel would want engage and be retained in these organisations. 4. Corporate Social Responsibility attracts and retains investors to the organisation. 5. For non profit organizations, it can increase the number of volunteer participation as well as volunteer Grant programs. It also helps build lasting corporate partnerships. 6. More so, it helps NGOs raise funds via matching gifts, which has the potential of doubling the organisation’s fundraising avenue. 7. For employees, a positive work environment is a great place to work as it enhances creativity, innovation and productivity of staff members. 8. Employees are able to professionally and personally develop as a result of corporate social responsibility, and would also become more philantropically aware.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient