Communications establishes a relationship between the superior and the subordinate and the quality relationship is entirely dependant on the nature of the communication. As blood flows, it pumps oxygen through the body to sustain life. Likewise, communication is the lifeblood of organisational projects and activities. For the different projects that an organisation runs, the Project Manager continuously circulates project information from the stakeholders to the workers implementing the project iteratively throughout the project life cycle. Without communication, stakeholders and the project team are not aware of the current state of the project and the decisions being made. A project team flowing with effective communication is empowered to make more contemplative and educative decisions. The business of an organisation is run on an interchange of information, plans, ideas proposals and use of data. This is achieved through different communication means such as conducting discussions and meetings.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient