Chemist began studying coloured flames in the 18th century to distinguished between some elements. different elements burn with different flames. although the colours may seem similar in colour their light can be resolverd with a prism. electrons move between energy levels when a right amount of energy is obtained. by placing metals into a flame electrons can be inmduced to arsorb energy and jump to a excited state (a quantum jump). then they return to their ground state by emitting a photon of light . the amount of energy in the photom determines its colour red for the lowest light increasing energy throught the spectrum with violetnbeint the highest energy of visible light.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient