Charles Robert Darwin (February 12, 1809 – April 19, 1882) 1 British biologist, founder of evolutionism . Who ride the Beagle ship made a five-year voyage around the world over, to move plants and geological structure a lot of observing and gathering. Published “the origin of species “, put forward the doctrine of biological evolution, thus destroying all kinds of idealistic theology and species invariance. In addition to biology , his theory can not ignore the development of anthropology, psychology and philosophy. Engels listed “evolutionism” as one of the three major discoveries of natural sciences in the nineteenth century (the other two are the laws of cell theory and the law of conservation of energy), which have made outstanding contributions to mankind.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient