Apple operates within the telecommunication equipment industry and under the electronic technology sector. The overall business strategy for the organization is to consistently deliver high quality and innovative products and services to its customers. The organization of the business segments is primarily geographic with the major operating segments including the Americas, Japan, Europe, Greater China, Japan, and the rest of Asia Pacific. Matterra (2015) stated that the Americas segment accounts for 37% of the total net sales of the organization, Europe accounted for approximately 22%, China accounts for about 16%, Japan takes 8% while the rest of Asia pacific makes up 6% of the total sales.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient