Alcohol is the most commonly and highly abused drug in the world. In the United States 17.6 million people suffer from alcohol addiction. An estimated 1.09 million people battle with alcohol abuse in Japan, according to a survey conducted by a health ministry research team. Alcohol addiction is a chronic disease, accompanied by growing compulsion to drink and impaired control over drinking that interferes with health and social behavior. Alcohol addiction effects more people than just the alcoholic. Over 100,000 Americans die as a result of alcohol abuse. Alcohol plays a major role in half of the homicides, suicides and traffic deaths in the United States. According to Texas Department of Driving Safety it is estimated that alcohol causes 30% of automobile fatalities in the United States.
The best custom essays
- Duty of care contributes to safeguarding or protection of individuals as you will stop and think before doing a task by asking yourself is this right for the service user
- Migration and mobility are a matter of great concern
- *what are Robots and their applications A robot is a machine used to perform certain delicate and delicate functions that a human being can not perform because of the unavailability of his presence in the place or the high precision required by these tasks
- Leadership and ethics of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is a remarkable figure in the history of the United Arab Emirates as a politician and leader
- Human wants are insatiable but the resources available to satisfy them are not sufficient